Monday, September 08, 2008

Dear Barack

It's been week or so since I wrote you a letter so I figure it's time that I updated you on a few facts of life. For starters, I have been bored to tears since the completion of these stupid conventions, especially the Republican farce for a convention and it's your fault.

Here's why I think it's your fault. You're still trying to preach in response to those nasty attacks and it ain't workin' son. Personally I detest being preached to and that's pretty much what you have done all along. So get over the sermons already. Hell, you're even putting the damn Republicans to sleep.

Where's all that P & V that I hear you have been blessed with? Get it going son. I am too damn old to sit around waiting on miracles. The way I see it right now you are going to lose unless you get some serious kickass going.

Now I happen to come from a family with mixed heritage so it's really pissing me off to see Grandma Palin and her snide, nasty attacks on you and you just stand there chuckling, coming back with some nicey, nice preacher remarks. Now I think you might just have an idea what Sen. Clinton felt like campaigning against you, eh??

Nicey, nice is not going to work with these nasty bastards and you have to know that. Surely you can look back and see what those miserable cretins did to John McCain in 2000, to John Kerry in 2004. Do I have to say Max Cleland?

Come on Barack. You have to learn to fight back and you have to do it, like yesterday. It doesn't matter that McCain was a POW. After he was a POW, he became an adulterer. He dumped the crippled wife who had waited, hoped and cared for the kids for 5 long years. Since that time he has been an elite, multi-millionaire, (thanks to the Stepford Wife Cindy), who is so out of touch with the real world that the thought of him becoming president scares the hell out of Thad Cochran. A multi-millionaire, by the way who is collecting almost $60,000.00 a year as total disability for military service. If he is totally disabled why is he in the Senate and why is he running for the presidency?
I happen to think that McCain's POW experience is a negative. We don't know what they did to that old coot while he was lollygagging around the Hanoi Hilton.


Now enters Granny Palin.... Hell yes, I think that baby is her daughter's kid but that is of no importance other than the usual Republican lying and covering up their own mistakes, corruption, etc.

Granny Palin calls herself a pit bull with lipstick and she's proved that to be true. She appears to also be a female George Bush, only with the ability to speak in complete sentences. Based on what I have read of her history, she is as corrupt as Dick Cheney and meaner than a junk yard dog. She has every intention of sending this country backwards into the 18th Century. I have no doubt that this mean, vindictive woman intends to be president by hook or by crook. She will run the country while Granddaddy McCain drools away in the Library, only being awakened to sign whatever she puts in front of him. Sound familiar?

It's perfectly alright that Granny Palin has the options to make choices about her life, her child's life, etc., but she appears to think that the rest of the world needs her to make that decision for them. To that I say, Fuck you Granny Palin. I've seen the results of your decisions and it ain't a pretty sight.

Granddaddy McCain & Granny Palin need to mind their own damn business when it comes to our personal lives. We don't need the advice of a couple of adulterers. Family Values, my ass!

Now back to you. I must admit that I am not quite sure what to do but I do know that you have to do something. You cannot be nice to these assholes. You know their routine. Anything you say or do is unfair to poor 'widdle' ole Granny Palin according to the those GOP's (Goofamous Old Pricks).

Now I am going to be blunt (Sunday school up to now...LOL) I am sick to death of those damn fundamentalist, phony Christians. We sat around & allowed George Bush to place those quacks in every branch of government. Yee gods! Those incompetent, bumbling idiots have stunk up the entire government of these United States.

Have you heard how they prosecuted & convicted Governor Don Siegelman in Alabama on trumped up charges? Surely you know about the corruption in the Justice Dept., first Speedy Gonzales, who was not very speedy at all....Now Mukasey who is endorsing & covering up the crimes of the Bush/Cheney hoodlum administration. Another half dozen or more people sit in prison as political prisoners of these miserable SOBs.

Speaking of which, just what the hell will it take for you to think that Bush & Cheney should be impeached & removed from office? These brazen crooks have crapped on the Constitution of the United States in just about every way possible. Bush is reported to have called it just a goddamn piece of paper and he has treated it like just that ..... a piece of toilet paper.
What about that illegal war? What about the economy of the country? What about jobs? What about "We The People"?

Those bastards are attacking you, wanting you to scream racism. To your credit you have not fallen for that trick but I see no harm in you pointing out how the Republicans have left Black people out of their inner circle & will continue to do so. If I read correctly the Repugs had a grand total of 37 black delegates at that illustrious convention. Thirty-Seven people to represent millions of black people in this country. My, my.... how positively typical of the Republicans!

The Republican party is as racist as they come. I'm only surprised that 'king George' hasn't marched out of the White House with a cone shaped hat and white sheet draped around him. I'm not too sure that Tricky Dicky #2 hasn't done just that.

You have 'experts' (kittens) working with you Barack. Put them in the background and hire yourself some Pit Bulls. I'm sure that you can find a few out there. If I wasn't so damn old I would volunteer. Maxine Waters comes to mind. Think Shirley Chisholm! Think Samson versus Goliath.

Get a move on Barack. Those pretty guy looks will only get you so far. Biden and that flashing traffic light smile was a serious mistake. You can't afford too many more blunders like that one.


Now let's see some asskicking. I don't want to have to come down there(?) up there(?) over there(?) to kick your butt.



No comments: