Monday, August 25, 2008

Re: Our message of change

Barack,

You're just not listening to a word I say. I don't give a damn about your recorded message or your new bunk mate & I am not going to give you $5.00 until I see some sign of real change.

Matter of fact there's not too much that pisses me off more than a record message. You send emails that make it sound as though we are best buds (to borrow words from my friend Norla) then you add insult to injury by telling me to listen to your recorded message. Stuff it Obama! I'm not interested in any more of your pretty words. I want to see something that doesn't sound like it comes from the McSame campaign.

I was never impressed by your supposedly pretty words. I thought they were just a lot of hot air the first time I heard you speak. I've neither seen or heard anything to change my mind on that issue.

I like Hillary Clinton and I think she would be a much better president than you but when she dropped her campaign and asked us to support you, I did so. Now I am beginning to wonder if I should just throw in the towel.

You sound like just another politician. You didn't help matters by picking Biden as your playmate. It's hard to forget that he was a staunch supporter of the Patriot Act. You also did not help any by your support for the FISA act. What the hell do you expect us to believe when you are right in there flip-flopping with that old coot McSame?

Grow some balls Obama and stand up for this country. The hell with those good old boys. They have had a heavy hand in the attacks on the Constitution of the United States. I am sick of the illegally installed quack from Texas and his thoroughly corrupt side kick, ole Dead Eye Dick. They are the worst thing to ever happen to this country and believe me I know that you voted for a lot of stuff on their wish list.

Now are you going to choose country or the good old boys? It's your call but by damn, it's my vote & I am not going to waste it on just another good old boy.

Now quit being a pansyass and show us some real change.

Maggie

No comments: