Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Cindy Sheehan - George's Nightmare on Prairie Chapel Rd

Dear Cindy,

Good for you. I could not be prouder if you were my own daughter or sister! Keep on being a thorn in the side of this lying administration. If I could afford the trip & the rental of a wheel chair, I would be in Crawford with you with my favorite bumper sticker printed out in huge letters, "I Served, Bush Deserted" !


Since I don't have the means to join you, I will publicize your good work every chance I get. In a few minutes I am going to call my Senator (Nelson - Florida) to ask that he and other members of this roll over Congress take immediate steps to put a stop to this silly little man from Crawford and his Nazi like actions when they threaten you with arrest for simply utilizing your guaranteed right to protest him or any other elected official who is abusing the powers of the office he occupies.


I am the mother of a son who served 14 months in Iraq and who managed to return safely. I, like you, supported my son and other soldiers, because I know they are not responsible for the insanity of our greedy, self-serving leaders.


I am also an Air Force Veteran and the widow of a Vietnam era Air Force officer. That does not in any way influence my opinion about George bu$h, his theft of the presidency, the lies about this war and dozens of other atrocious lies that have become the trademark of one, george bu$h.


This heartless administration and those who support their actions have the blood of thousands of innocent bystanders as well as that of our sons, daughters, or spouses on their vile hands. I, personally, will never forgive any of them for their support of this murderous, blood bath which has reduced two innocent countries, who posed no threat to us, to a pile of rubble.


I have never been more ashamed of my country's leaders and the actions of those leaders than I have been since this usurper was allowed to occupy an office to which he is not entitled. Added to this shame are the atrocities that this miserable excuse for a human being has committed in that name of this country and in the name of God, of course!


I know that I don't have to tell you that if there is a God he is probably cursing the day he allowed this little cretin to be conceived. Heaven knows that george bu$h is no Christian. He doesn't know the meaning of the Commandment, "Thou shalt not kill" not does he care. He illustrated that in the arrogant way he lied us into war and in despicable way you and other military families who have lost loved ones have been treated.


This country is in grave danger of losing the freedoms our forefathers fought for so gallantly. We need to do everything we can to hang on to our Constitution and to see that those elected or appointed to public office abide by them also. No man is above the laws of this country and that especially means george bu$h.


Don't let that cowardly little weasel scare you. You have the support of millions, thanks to the internet and to the media which seems to be slowly awakening from a long slumber.


Give Him Hell Cindy! You have the truth & millions of other Moms (& Dads) on your side.

Magginkat

_______________________________________________________________


How to support Cindy Sheehan:

Monetary donations are needed and can be sent to:
Crawford Peace House
P.O. Box 710218
Dallas, TX 75371-0218

Come to Crawford: The Crawford Peace House is located in the center of Crawford, Texas on Hwy185 and the railroad tracks, 9142 5th Street, Crawford, Tx. 76638-3037.


The Vigil is on Prairie Chapel Road near the entrance to Bush's ranch. Email your support.

Send messages of encouragement to: crawfordpeacehouse@yahoo.com
Get the latest news from these websites: www.gsfp.org
www.crawfordpeacehouse.org



Just wait till Jesus gets his hands on you, you little bastard...... Abbie Hoffman

No comments: