Friday, June 09, 2006

Good Riddance Tom Delay

Good Riddance to the sorriest piece of corrupt Texas trash to ever invade the halls of Congress. You make old foul mouth Lyndon Johnson look like a kindly Sunday School teacher. Tricky Dick Nixon looks like the Pope next to your ugly smirking face.

I'm going to give you the same advice that I gave Kat House Harris when she whines about Liberals. For starters you wouldn't know the meaning of the word liberal if it walked up and bit you on the ass. I suggest that you invest in a copy of Roget's Thesaurus and let some "truthiness" (Thanks again Stephen Colbert) enter that foul, corrupt brain of yours.

Liberal is described as Generous, Tolerant, Enlightened, Broadminded and Charitable.

Conservative on the other hand is described as Stingy, Greedy, Biased, Reactionary, Bigoted, Narrow-minded, Miserly & Regressive. That's you Tommy boy! Additionally, you are a nasty, vindictive, mean Son of a Bitch who would probably blow your own mother's brain's out if it enriched you in any way.

The hypocrisy and the lies that spew from your mouth is beyond belief. If there was a god he would have you on a skewer doing a slow roast in hell for an eternity. I cannot think of any other human being who deserves it more than you, not even Osama Bin Laden!

Jesus Christ was a Liberal and proud of it. If that man was alive today he would have thrown you out of the temple years ago. You, on the other hand, would be attacking him with your vile name calling, the same as you have done to people who got in the way of your corrupt agenda. If Jesus was here today you would be blaming him for all the evil that you have conducted throughout your life, just as your are blaming liberals now.

You have the balls to call yourself a Christian. You gotta be schittin' me! If you are a Christian, I am the Virgin Mother. Just ask my kids! You could turn Jesus Christ against Christianity if you were an example of said religion.

You, Tom Delay, are one of the most despicable human beings alive today. And I am probably giving you way too much credit by calling you a human. If our forefathers could come back today and pass judgment on your actions over the years, you would be lucky to get away with a tarring and feathering followed by a good old fashioned hanging. You are a traitor, plain and simple and in every sense of the word.


I am a Liberal, Tom Delay.......... Proud Liberal Bitch to be exact. I wouldn't wipe my ass on the likes of you. When I see nasty, vindictive, vile, pigs like you it makes me wish that there was a hell of the kind that you rabid right extremists tell me that I will face. 'Revelations' would have a field day with your rotten, lying ass!

In ending allow me to say this. If there happens to be a heaven and IF you, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Condi Rice, etc., are examples of what will be there with me, I fucking refuse to have any part of it!

GOOD RIDDANCE! May this country never again have to tolerate the likes of you.

No comments: